Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Knock Knock


As my previous post indicated I enjoy the sexual build up and seduction of the lifestyle.  Sometimes however,  a spontaneous meet can be just as thrilling. This wild play night started with a simple swipe right in the infamous Tinder app.

Last December I was  on the train making my way to work.  To pass time I was idly scrolling through tinder,  swipe left here, swipe right there.  I wasn't actively looking for anything, it was more of a way to occupy myself.  As luck would have it, I was a mutual match with this pretty European we'll call Amra. Amra  is quite a conundrum.  Her delicate eastern facial features are countered by a brickhouse of a body, with thighs, hips and butt that would make most hip hop video models jealous. She has a preference for black men,  and with her body she is built to attract them.  Being a butt man myself I  was ecstatic at the possibility of meeting.

I sent her a message with a joke and she responded quickly.  It was fortunate that I did because as it turns out she was visiting from another country,  and that night was her last before she leaves in the morning.  Amra is an adventurer, her hobby is traveling and immersing herself in different cultures. I invited her to meet me after work with the promise that I would take her to some interesting local venues.  She jumped at the chance.
I had her meet me at a speakeasy type venue that was dark and sensuous with an eclectic mix of live performers.  An ideal place for someone of Amra's adventurous mindset. She was wearing tight jeans and a sweatshirt. To be honest I was disappointed by that, I was hoping she had on one of those very sexy dresses from her pics that hugs her curves. I’d tease her about that later. She explained that she’s not a girly girl at all, and that those pics were  from anomalies like weddings. She’s more tom-boyish, is into sports, prefers to hang out with men than women. In short she’s one of the guys type of girl.

That is precisely how our conversation flowed, like talking to one of the guys. We were very comfortable to one another as we discussed each other’s lives and passions and our mutual affinity for traveling. Eventually the conversation veered into sex and I learned that she was aware of the lifestyle. She isn't an active participant but she’s certainly familiar with it. Interestingly enough she’s not the first Tinder date I met that is associated in the lifestyle. More on that on a future post.

During our topic on sex she talked about how displeased she was with the quality of sex she is having in her hometown. She didn't find the guys skillful or aggressive enough for her liking. She wanted someone that is an alpha in the bedroom, that could manhandle her and posses what she likes to call “ the good dick.” I’m certain her telling me this was a no accident and I took them as not so subtle guidelines.

I was really having a good time hanging out with her and so when the place was closing we decided to continue our night out at an after hour dive bar. As the drinks flowed and the night passes we got more physical with each other. We’d talk, kiss, repeat. Each time we made out I’d tug at her hair or pull her close with force, and she’d let a slight moan each time. If it’s a man’s man Amra wanted, that’s what she was going to get.

At some point I whispered my intentions to her and she smiled and agreed. On the cab back to the hotel we kissed even more. I took her hand and placed it on my crotch and she rubbed my hard-on over my pants. In the elevator I guide her against the wall grabbed her butt and kissed her. The atmosphere turned electric. We joked about the show whoever was watching the security cams were enjoying.

In her room we wasted no time commencing our trist. We started against the wall, kissing passionately while my hands tug at her hair. Pulling her hair so that her head would tilt, exposing her neck for me to kiss. The foreplay was raw and intense. Knowing her desire for roughness I physically led her to different positions. I held her hands in the air with mine while we kissed, turned her around, braced her against the wall and undressed her.

Once naked we made our way to the bed. Laying on top of her I slowly made the journey towards her nether regions, making sure to lavish her body with kisses along the way. I’d teasingly kissed her inner thigh, would come close to making contact with her clit and detour to another part of her body. Once satisfied that her inners were sufficiently tormented I formed my mouth into an ‘O’ and  began sucking her clit. It’s always a pleasure listening to a woman’s sounds of bliss and her sporadic “dam” were a turned on. It was also erotic watching her fingers curl and clutched the sheets.

After she experienced her release she flipped over and put me in her mouth. As she did so I fondled her bountiful behind. With glee I watched her suck me while she playfully moved her butt muscles one cheek at a time, making her behind bounce. Amra had skills. After the blowjob I got on top of her and entered her. She had indicated to me that her favorite was doggy. Being always willing to please I was more than happy to oblige, thus the majority of our session was in that position.

We spent a considerable amount of time fucking passionately. Not the sensuous type of passion but the raw, edgy, forceful passion that a one night stand entails. I slapped her butt often while thrusting into her with vigor. I pulled on her hair with one hand while pulling on her hips with the other. I’d squat low, push her head on the bed and drill down to her center. It was crude and rugged, without frills, just coarse pleasure. Her hair became a tangled mess, he rear was red with hand prints. The sound of slapping, moaning and dirty talking were the soundtrack to our scene. And though that was very gratifying to us apparently it wasn’t as enjoyable to our neighbor, who after a while  banged on the wall.

About an hour into our session the room adjacent to us banged on the wall, which is the international signal for cut it out. I can’t blame them, it was approaching 5 am by that time and our  sex was anything but timid. I collapsed on top of her and we snickered to ourselves. We resumed a quieter version of intimacy. It was good sex, for both of us. We’ve text since and discuss how torrid it was. We took some videos and pics which she would tell me later she masturbates to, it was really hot.

Amra liked to be pounded from behind. But she didn’t simply remain still while this occurred, she was an active participant. She twerked her hips to match my thrust, pushing her butt back and forth into me. Yes she was getting fucked hard, but she was fucking me hard also. When I announced I was close she moaned and quickened the pace. Watching her like this, butt gyrating, my cock disappearing between her cheeks, I concluded with an explosion. It’s very rare that I climax with a condom, but Amra was able to drain me into her.

We finished just in time for her to quickly shower and rush to the airport for her flight, thus concluding this remarkable night. What started out as just another day on way to work, turned into a stimulating night of party and sex. Spontaneity is the spice of life

No comments:

Post a Comment