Thursday, February 25, 2010

Daddy's Lil Slut Scarlett























In addition to swinging we have been experiencing with Dom/Sub play. It's something we're proceeding with slowly that she really enjoys. Scarlett is submissive by nature and likes being dominated and control. Recently we were chatting online and I got her turned on but instructed not to touch herself till the next day at work. That only turned her on more and unbeknown  to me she worked herself to an orgasm soon after. Afterward she felt bad about being disobedient and  confessed to being a "bad slut." So I told her that she was forbidden  to touch herself till I tell her and to write her apology on her pussy. For a couple days she plead and begged for me to relent as her pussy throbbed from the mounting sexual pressure. It took her a lot of self control and it got to the point where it was all that she can think about. Finally, about 5 days later, i relented and gave her permission and she massaged herself to a memorable orgasm as she released the built-up tension.

2 comments:

  1. Hot, I love that she calls you "daddy" lol Hope we will hear more about your dominating her in the future:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree, I want to see more of "daddy's lil girl" being dominated too!

    -Paul

    ReplyDelete