Monday, February 15, 2010

Flashback: Love At First Site? part 2

So in part 1 I detailed how we met. Long story short she was vacationing in Chicago, we met at a club and had a 3some with my roommate and she left the next day. I’ll continue from there...

After dropping her off at her hotel I did not have any contact with Scarlett for a couple months. One day I get a random message from her on facebook saying hi. She would later tell me how nervous she was about contacting me because it was agreed that what transpired was a one night thing and she didn’t want to come off as a stalker. Fortunately for her my “real” name is pretty unique so finding me on Facebook wasn’t too hard, despite the fact that I didn’t have my picture as my profile pic. It was through messaging on Facebook, then text and phone that we got to know each other and connect.  In retrospect being a long distance apart probably worked best because it allowed us to focus more on emotional side of things rather than the physical. After such a sexually charged first encounter it could have easily become purely a physical relationship had we lived in the same city. The distanced apart allowed us the opportunity to connect deeper and I enjoyed what I discovered about her. 

First I was pleased by her intelligence, a big requirement of mine. She has a masters in business, speaks multiple languages, and is very aware of the world beyond her neighborhood. Second I liked her sexual openness and kinkiness. Third I like her adventurous side, her yearning to experience new things and ability to throw caution in the wind. It was that adventurous side of her that suggested she come back to Chicago to visit me shortly after we reconnected on Facebook. I agreed and she quickly bought a plane ticket and in no time I was at the airport waiting for her arrival. When I saw her she was wearing a skirt and nylons and looked very stunning. I was instantly turned on. She gave me a big embrace and kiss. I’m a little self-aware when it comes to PDA so I had pushed her off as she was really getting into the kiss. 

On the cab ride back to my place I couldn’t help but run my hand on her thighs and have a sneak-peek at what was under the skirt.  She had a thong on, black if I remember correctly, with a huge wet spot in the middle. I pulled the thong aside with my finger and grazed her drenched pussy. “Very Wet” I examined and she smile and nodded. Later she would tell me how horny and wet she was throughout the plane ride and how it took all she had to constrain herself. That was as far as our cab friskiness went but as soon as we were back at my place we had our hands all over each other. In my room I leaned her against the wall and as we kissed I ran my hands under her skirt and entered her with my fingers. Then I picked her and laid her on the bed as we proceeded to have the first of many rounds of passionate sex. That visit lasted two weeks, and though I wouldn’t have classified us as an official couple, by it’s end we had gotten pretty close. I’ll continue the progression of our relationship in a later post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment