Saturday, February 13, 2010

HEY

Hello world. I wish I could write some grand introduction but this is it. This is simply a blog documenting our sexual adventures and its evolution. I enjoy reading interracial hotwife blogs and figure might as well start our own. It’s not that I think we have anything particularly unique to share but I do notice that most blogs of these sorts are from an older generation (not that there’s anything wrong with that, in fact it’s a preference of mine, but more of that later) and that it would be kind of interesting from a young couple perspective. We’ll call ourselves Tyson & Scarlett. Tyson because her favorite celebrity fantasy is Tyson Beckford. Scarlett because mine is Scarlett Johanson.

(they would make a hot couple)



We’re both in our mid 20s, educated, and attractive. Think of us as a poor man’s version of Reggie Bush & Kim Kardashian. I, Tyson, am muscular, laid back, confident, and I’d like to think with a decent sense of humor.

She is sexy, fit, has a nice butt, very intelligent, and a world traveler.

In this blog I will be doing most of the writing, though from time to time I’m sure Scarlett will chip in her point of view. I do not have any particular format that I will follow. I’ll write about the past, present, and future sexual adventures, as well as any other topic I’m interested in at that moment. You’ll learn about how we got started (crazy story that you’ll have to stay tuned for) and where we’re going.

So that’s it readers ( I like how I say readers as if I have any J ). That’s us. We’re a real couple that’s young and adventures. I hope you’ll enjoy us retelling some of our adventures.


-Tyson

1 comment:

  1. love u guys!!! brill blog look forward to your continuing updates!

    ReplyDelete