Saturday, February 13, 2010

Flashback: Love At First Site? part 1

In jr year in college I was living in a condo with a basketball player that I’ll call MJ. MJ was a big black guy, 6’4 220+lbs, and played professional basketball overseas. Needless to say MJ did not have any trouble attracting women and made it his mission to sleep with as many women as possible. We met while working out at the gym and he took a liking to me as a little brother he never had and would take me out with him to clubs and events. MJ was in his early 30s and he relished having me around and showing me the ropes so to speak. I was a player in training. MJ and I would come to have some pretty wild adventures, some of which I will relive on this blog later.

Anyway one night we were going out, something we did very often, to a very popular club in Chicago. MJ was a popular guy and his pro ball status, albeit in the international league, brought him free access to exclusive venues. That was great for me because I got to experience many things that a normal broke college student as myself couldn't. I was pretty drunk that night, which was nothing out of the ordinary for our night outings. I’d like to say that I saw her and time slowed down and all that romantic stuff but to be honest I don’t even quite remember how I introduced myself. According to her I just went up to her and said hi and we struck a conversation. What I do remember is that we were both ready to leave but MJ, who was driving, did not want to leave yet since he hadn’t met someone yet. So we ended up in MJ’s car as he was still in the club.
We began to kiss and grope as we slowly disrobed. I removed her panties and remember thinking “that is a pretty pussy” as I went down on her. She returned the favor and sucked me off as I sat in the back seat. I tried to take things further but I did not have any condoms and she was adamant about the “no glove no love” policy. So we kept to heavy petting, kissing, oral, and fingering as the windows fogged.

Some time passed and I heard footsteps and chatter approaching the car. Then a door was opened by female who upon seeing us quickly slammed the door shut. Apparently MJ did manage to meet someone and brought her and her friends back to the car. Scarlett and I quickly pull our clothes up as we heard them giggling outside. “Is it safe to open?” one girl asked and they all got in and we head back to the condo. If I remember correctly, counting scarlett, mj, and I our group was made of six people (3 girls 3 guys). Once back to the condo, we proceeded to party and drink some more. At some point I pulled Scarlett into MJ’s room to continue were we left off. I did not have a room since I slept on the couch, and would use MJ’s room for these sorts of things. I had Scarlett on the floor since I didn’t want to use MJ’s bed knowing that he’ll probably want to make use of it later.  Not too long after we started there was knocking on the door and MJ wanted to us his room with one of the girls. I reassured him we would be done soon and continued to fuck her on the floor. Eventually MJ grew impatient and opened the door to hurry us. Both Scarlett and I were naked and as he stepped in and I closed the door behind him and motioned him to come join us. He obliged and I’m not too sure how it transpired but Scarlett was on her knees and began undoing his belt buckle to suck him.  As she gives him a blowjob I fingered her from behind. Now the other patrons began knocking at the door, turned off by having been abandoned by their hosts. MJ went back and ushered them out of the condo as quickly as he could. Scarlett was by far the sexiest of the girls there so she became priority.

When he came back to the room together we tag teamed Scarlett and fucked her in various position for what I assume had to be at least 2 hours. One of us would fuck her doggystyle while she sucks the other, One of us would fuck her missionary as she licks the other balls, She would ride one while jerking the other, and so on. We fucked her in all her holes, ass , pussy, mouth, while she moans till we both came. Tired, we collapsed on the bed and the three of us slept.

The next day I was awaken by soft rumbling and movement on the bed. It took awhile after opening my eyes to recollect what had just transpired from the drunken night before. I look to my side to find Scarlett and MJ stroking each other under the sheets. I joined in and we all went for round 2.

Once that was over I accompanied MJ as we drove her back to her hotel. We chatted some with her and found out that she was just here in Chicago for her winter break from college (she went to school out east) and was leaving the next day. I asked her for her number to keep in touch but she pointed out that it’s useless since we’ll never see each other again.  With that, and with a kiss from both Mj and I she exited the car and walked backed into the hotel. MJ drove us back home, thanked me for pulling him in the room, and we plopped on the couch to watch sportscenter.

That ladies and gentlemen, is how we met. Not quite the traditional first date as you can see. You can also see how despite our youth, how we managed to get into the lifestyle so quickly. Once you have a first meeting like that I’m not sure there’s any other way to go.

In later blogs I’ll go into how we reconnected… 

1 comment:

  1. A great start to a blog, I cannot wait to read more and hope more IR couples like yourself will follow your lead. Thanks for the link to my blog, I did the same for yours.

    ReplyDelete